IT Mob Limited are corporate members of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC). The REC is the representative body for the UK’s £27 billion private recruitment and staffing industry with a membership of more than 8,000 corporate members comprising agencies and businesses from all sectors and 6,000 members of the Institute of Recruitment Professionals (IRP) made up of recruitment consultants and other industry professionals.
All members must abide by an REC Code of Professional Practice.
The REC Code of Professional Practice was created to ensure that all members of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation conduct their businesses ethically and to the highest standards. In essence, what this means to you is that as a member of the REC we pledge to:
- Comply with all relevant legislation, statutory and non-statutory and official guidance.
- Ensure that all of our staff are informed and trained to carry out their duties effectively and in the best interests of employers and jobseekers.
- Promote equal opportunities and diversity in the workplace.
- Deal with all parties openly, honestly and courteously at all times.
- Show respect for safety, and not knowingly put candidates, clients or others at risk.
- Develop and maintain a high level of professional knowledge.
- Abide by all relevant legislation and Home Office guidelines, providing all relevant information to work seekers, clients and others.
With particular reference to employers IT Mob Limited pledges to:
- Ensure you receive clear and accurate information about our services from the outset, including written terms of business
- Agree in advance the procedure to be adopted when submitting a candidate’s details
- Treat all company information as confidential, and not to be disclosed to anyone beyond those involved in the recruitment process.
Should you have any reason to believe that we are not upholding the pledges, or failing to abide by the REC Members’ Code of Professional Practice, then please let us know. We will be happy to inform you of our internal complaints procedure. Should you fail to be satisfied by this course of action, please email the REC Standards Team on firstname.lastname@example.org outlining the details of your complaint.